Author Topic: Inactivity  (Read 24145 times)

Offline Hellmuth

• Argonath Player
  • "The Poker Brat"
Inactivity
« on: July 31, 2010, 05:46:21 AM »
Well, here in Brazil, we are backing to school this month (August) after the July' vacation.
So...I'll be dealing hard with school (during the day, in afternoon, and sometimes at nite)
And belike we know: these last years (high school) is fu**** tough. I'll have a lot of extra curricular classes, meetings, etc
I'll try to be as activity as possible, playing about 4-5 days/week, about 1-3 hours/day.
This is how it'll be until November 30th.
And of course, whenever I get a leisure time, I'll be in-game  ;)

Belike MIB said, Real Life comes first, and I just can't ignore that rule...

:)

Offline Boromir

• TeaM Leader
  • TeaM_MIB
Re: Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 05:48:24 AM »
Good luck with the school man!
And yes! real life always comes first!

TeaM is the best, I love this clan, I love this family.

Offline Hellmuth

• Argonath Player
  • "The Poker Brat"
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 05:56:16 AM »
Good luck with the school man!
And yes! real life always comes first!

Thank you MIB
@%#%ing SCHOOL  :-\

Offline Francis

• Argonath Player
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 07:17:35 AM »
Just like mine, too! :D

Actually, School ain't bad... School is like a book of adventures, unless you get bullied.. But that's upside down for me since no one bullies me.. :P

Offline Hellmuth

• Argonath Player
  • "The Poker Brat"
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 07:33:21 AM »

Actually, School ain't bad... School is like a book of adventures, unless you get bullied.. But that's upside down for me since no one bullies me.. :P

Yeah...
TBH I Love School Friends, Teachers, chats, meetings, etc
It's very nice
HOWEVER I'd rather to be on SAMP instead of school    xDD

Offline Snake

• MTA:VC
  • TeaM Co-Leader
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »
Good luck, Muth! Study hard and focus on your future. :)

Argonath MTA:VC, the real meaning of fun.
With eyes wide shut we lay stagnant awake.

Offline Fabio

• TeaM Member
  • TeaM-Fabio
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »
Good luck Hellmuth. ;D

MTA:VC Admin | TeaM Member since 2009 - Argonath member since 2007

Offline Patton

• Argonath Player
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »
School is as good and useful as you make it good and useful for yourself. If you constantly complain how it is boring, how nothing you learned is useful, how it is only wasting your time - you are wrong. You, yourself need to find a way to collect and use the knowledge you're being given, and if you aren't, you yourself are wasting your time. Friends, chatting, situations - those are the elements that help you make the environment a bit better and relaxed and if you manage to balance all that, you are, as we Serbs would say, "on the horse". Enjoy your schooling  ;D

Offline Achagan

• TeaM Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 02:38:29 PM »
School is as good and useful as you make it good and useful for yourself. If you constantly complain how it is boring, how nothing you learned is useful, how it is only wasting your time - you are wrong. You, yourself need to find a way to collect and use the knowledge you're being given, and if you aren't, you yourself are wasting your time. Friends, chatting, situations - those are the elements that help you make the environment a bit better and relaxed and if you manage to balance all that, you are, as we Serbs would say, "on the horse". Enjoy your schooling  ;D

+1 :D
I actually like school, what I don't like it's the homeworks, I'm like more than half a day in school and still have homeworks which occupie my whole day.

Offline Boromir

• TeaM Leader
  • TeaM_MIB
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 03:21:03 PM »

What you said is all true. However, when I went to college, I realized that everything I learned in the secondary school was useless lol.

Offline Hellmuth

• Argonath Player
  • "The Poker Brat"
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 05:51:04 PM »
Good luck, Muth! Study hard and focus on your future. :)

Good luck Hellmuth. ;D

Thank you guys

Offline Hellmuth

• Argonath Player
  • "The Poker Brat"
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »

Agree  ;D ;D

Offline Patton

• Argonath Player
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 07:26:29 PM »
+1 :D
I actually like school, what I don't like it's the homeworks, I'm like more than half a day in school and still have homeworks which occupie my whole day.

Grr, homeworks. I especially enjoyed the "write a 800 words essay on how that book was awesome", and it turns out it is a boring book about cultural decay/nothingness/some other artistic crap, and you have to read it instead of something that is really really cool or useful. Though if you are good with planning, you can spend from 30 minutes to 2 hours per day preparing for tomorrow, depending on how much you have to do.

What you said is all true. However, when I went to college, I realized that everything I learned in the secondary school was useless lol.

Well, most of the stuff we learned from the books in my secondary school is pure theoretical bull***t, but because I went to the electrical engineering school, we learned most of what we needed to know in practical classes - from simple things like soldering and setting up a switch to the more complex ones like setting up lighting in a house or a building and most importantly the technical protection. But, schools may vary, and, like I said, depending on you, what you do and what you choose to study afterward may mark some knowledge obsolete.

Offline Frog

• I'm some kind of a
  • TeaM Member
  • S.S.D.D.
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 04:20:39 AM »

Francis is Bully-King  D:

"You don't breathe oxygen, you breathe Metallica!"

Offline Francis

• Argonath Player
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 06:21:09 AM »

Francis is Bully-King  D:
Let's just say a humble guy which everybody likes :D
They will regret if they will try to bully me, though

Wing Chun!