Author Topic: Curtis going out  (Read 11912 times)

Offline Simon_B

• Argonath Player
Curtis going out
« on: July 09, 2010, 04:19:39 PM »
Hello TeaM fellas,

Im sad to tell this but im leaving there are severals reasons why im leaving some of them i wont tell into this topic but might be known by other members or high members.
I've enjoyed being into TeaM and it has been nice, but lately i've not felt the same enjoy of the clan it self due to some peoples that you cant trust on, (You know who you are if you are reading this)
I've read alot of our topics yet i couldn't share alot of my own stuff like my in real life troubles/problems as i felt it would get leaked or be used against me at some point due to this person that made it bad for me.

I've loved to be apart of TeaM and it has been nice but at this time i can't see my self anymore in TeaM i dont feel like i should do alot of drama out of it, i just want us to stay cool and friends, as i got nothing against you at all, i just dont feel that i should be apart of TeaM anymore and want to try out some new character roleplaying wich will be Mafia.

I hope we can speak together in the future together as friends, I know Boromir and JayL handled out the situation that was spoken above but yet i dont feel i can trust this guy anymore, he threated me on a such way that could be expressed on words.

I'll resign from TeaM from now and i hope you will take my resign as loyal and be kindly and friendly against me, as i stay friendly and kind against you.

You got my respect for making a such powerfull and respected clan and good luck in the future.

Best regards,

Simon / Curtis.

Offline Fabio

• TeaM Member
  • TeaM-Fabio
Re: Curtis going out
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 04:24:57 PM »
I'm not sure whats going on so its not really my place to comment, but good luck in the future Curtis.

MTA:VC Admin | TeaM Member since 2009 - Argonath member since 2007

Offline Simon_B

• Argonath Player
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 04:25:59 PM »
Thank you Fabio, well the Clan Leader knows about it but i dont want to tell everybody about it since its not something that would fall into good ground.

Offline Boromir

• TeaM Leader
  • TeaM_MIB
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »
People always blame on other members when leaving clans, even without trying to deal with the problem first by talking to the leaders. If you were sincerely loyal to this clan and regarded us as your family, you wouldnt have left without talking to us. Speaking of trust, I lost trust in you when you lied to me on MSN before.. You werent even active as well.. Anyways, good-bye.

TeaM is the best, I love this clan, I love this family.

Offline Snake

• MTA:VC
  • TeaM Co-Leader
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 06:44:15 PM »
Bye Bye

Argonath MTA:VC, the real meaning of fun.
With eyes wide shut we lay stagnant awake.

Offline Victoria_Taylor

• Argonath Player
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 06:45:59 PM »
Bye curtis, good luck in future :)

Offline Simon_B

• Argonath Player
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »
Boromir you knew about the problem yet, the only way i could see it as being fixed would be to kick this member, i dont see my self as illoyal, as i actually stayed for about 2-3 months after it happend and yet i didnt got enough trust to the player to post nearly anything onto the forums anymore because he would just tell it to his friends and all other bull**** sorry to say it..

Boromir, i dont blame him for im leaving but he IS one of the reasons why im leaving, also because i want to try something new out, wich i have wanted for over 1 month now, but everytime i wanted to, TeaM let me back because of you cant be in groups and such and also you can use _Capoliani etc.

Offline Boromir

• TeaM Leader
  • TeaM_MIB
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »
Yeah, blaming on other members when the real reason is to join other clans/groups.
That's what I mean. You call staying in a clan for 2-3 months loyal? Well, I dont.
I am not really accusing you of anything. Im just saying that what you posted here is totally a lie.

Offline Simon_B

• Argonath Player
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 09:52:52 PM »
Its not a lie, i just tell the truth i dont want to be apart of TeaM anymore because Pazienza ****ed it totally up.

Simply as that.. I didnt wanted to post anything related to my irl or any other kinds since Pazienza snitched me 24/7 to the ****ing FBI and his other friends.

You got why i got mad ?

I told both you and Jayl about it after it happend both me and Velux has spoken about leaving TeaM since then because we found out that Pazienza was splitting up TeaM for me.

Sorry for the offensive language but know im tirred of you saying im illoyal. I've been nice and such and then Pazienza comes into TeaM and ****s it up for me after i've tried for about 3-4 months to get into FBI and finally i got in.. Then i got on hold and after that fired because of that he told about what i've said into our TeaM MTA msn chat..

Sorry to say it but if someones here is illoyal its Pazienza.

Offline Boromir

• TeaM Leader
  • TeaM_MIB
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »
Yeah, a loyal member lying about his own server when asked directly by the leader.
A loyal member who's been inactive because of his own server.
A loyal member who leaves his family to "Try something new"..

Thats what evey single disloyal player says when they leave clans/groups.
We tried to arrange a meeting between you and pazienza, but you guys were never on MSN at the same time. That's why we couldnt do it. Besides, you never even attended the family meetings.. No chances for us to talk it out when you are not even active.

Well, anyways, who's gone is gone, and who's left is left.
I am not mad or anything because of your departure, as you have not even interacted with us.

Good-bye.