Author Topic: Delay of two months...  (Read 11621 times)

Offline Shejken

• TeaM Member
Delay of two months...
« on: June 29, 2013, 12:57:28 AM »
Hi, after some incidents, I figured out how veritably stupid it was to not post this when I left. I guess I wasn't man enough to do it, sorry.

So, straight to the point. I left so I could focus playing with my RL friend and to create a group with him. And yeah, its not bull**** excuse, you can find the actual topic from here.

The thing what I am trying to say while posting this, is that I haven't changed at all regarding you, even if you can't see those four letters and underscore in front of my name anymore..
I'll greet you upon logging in, ready to spend time with all of you, if you just want.

Doesn't matter if you think I am a coward, retard, obscene, stupid or anything between, I count everyone of you as my friend.

Offline James Bond

• Argonath Player
Re: Delay of two months...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 04:03:08 PM »
I miss you man. Earlier we used to have fun in your infernus im FBI xD
I swear 2 weeks ago I thought you left argo, didnt know you were Hukka :O

Offline [EDGE]

• I am a 'Screaming'
  • TeaM Member
  • I've Always wanted to Join This Beautiful Family.
Re: Delay of two months...
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 01:41:06 PM »
Hi, after some incidents, I figured out how veritably stupid it was to not post this when I left. I guess I wasn't man enough to do it, sorry.

So, straight to the point. I left so I could focus playing with my RL friend and to create a group with him. And yeah, its not bull**** excuse, you can find the actual topic from here.

The thing what I am trying to say while posting this, is that I haven't changed at all regarding you, even if you can't see those four letters and underscore in front of my name anymore..
I'll greet you upon logging in, ready to spend time with all of you, if you just want.

Doesn't matter if you think I am a coward, retard, obscene, stupid or anything between, I count everyone of you as my friend.
I want you to know that you have always been and will be one of my best friends :) , TeaM member or not, it doesn't really matter to me at all :) <3 u :)