Author Topic: Board Rules  (Read 14278 times)

Offline JayL

• Argonath Player
Board Rules
« on: July 27, 2009, 12:57:37 AM »
Are you going to be inactive for a reasonable amount of time? Do you have school exams or whatever which will affect your time with TeaM? This is where you post about those things.

The going out section should NOT contain any of these, or anything similar to these:

- "I've got to go to my grandma's house today, but I will be back, tomorrow."

You will be back online tomorrow, how is this being "inactive"?

-"I HATE THIS IDIOT MEMBER IN THIS CLAN. I'M LEAVING FOR GOOD, BYE, EVERYONE!!!!!!"

If you got a complaint against a member, you should PM the leader of TeaM. And do NOT spam them with the same reports, once is enough. However, we will NOT accept any complaints here. Do not spam us with such unnecessary topics.

- "This new clan I'm seeing is so much better than this noob one. I'm leaving, cya."

If you are leaving for this reason, then do not mention that clan is better than this one, and you should not flame this clan. This is advertising, and we will definitely take action against this.

Anything sort of threads which are similar to the examples quoted above will be automatically removed and locked. Please do not spam us with such topics.

Warning: Any topics containing/enforcing un-lawful things, such as encouraging illegal acts, will be removed straight away.